Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back in Action

Lolz, due to my recent Mid Year Examinations and my laziness, I neglected about posting, and even almost forgot about the existence of this blog =.= . Anyway, for my results. I've got a horrifying B4, which is my English, followed by my E Maths which dropped to a miserable B3. Haha, can't help but to worry how my 'O' Level results will turn out since I've seen my performance for Mid-Year.

I've just recently completed another visual novel called 'Tears to Tiara'. It was made by Leaf company and it had quite an interesting turn of events and quotes from it, unexpected from a typical RPG game though. The anime was the reason that stimulated me and got me hooked on it in the first place.

My favourite quote from the game was 'Arthur, if you ever came back, I will continue to walk the road of kings with you again.' - By Arawn AKA Lucifer

Here's a song of the day then.

No comments:

Post a Comment